Monday, April 28, 2014

Do as I Say...and as I Do

I had the great fortune to be asked once again to help out with the Solon Civic Club Fashion Show this year. My good friend and stylist Kelly Ameche was kind enough to include me on her fabulous team. While I blog about doing these things from the photos you can clearly see, I take my own advice. One of my nail "models" booked a pedicure with me before she even left the salon and I had several more women at the show tell me they were calling for appointments. Reaching out to the community with an open heart is the best way to build your brand :) Thanks again ladies!!
Spring trends


 
My beautiful client Beth, one of the members
The Team
The kids always steal the show!
 
Teen choice

Color fade and stamping

 The kids are always fun :)

 
Incoco wrap with stamping

Gel Polish with stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment