Monday, April 30, 2012

HIgher Ground


So many times as a blogger, coach, guru, myself I don't always take my own advice. Ironic right? However, I did turn over a new leaf and decided to truly practice what I preach. I attended a Ladies who Launch workshop with fellow Blogger Beth Schreibman Gehring .




 Just so happens, we went to high school together and had not really kept in touch. Beth has a few fabulous blogs and great readership so I took the plunge and decided to work with her as a blogging coach. Beth is also a life coach and so much more. We discussed many areas that need balance in my life and I think this blog coaching will turn into so much more! Beth has such a rich background with which she coaches and so many areas of interest that overlap mine. So instead of do as I say, not as I do...I am doing. First things first, I must post this code for Technorati
BPCMA5VDXAT2
to get my blog listed with hundreds of thousands of others for exposure. So stay tuned for one more adventure as I pursue this Beauty~Full life!

2 comments: