Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Has anyone seen the last six months? I've misplaced them

So many of you know, I love to read. It is not unusual for me to read 2 or three books at the same time. I say that not to brag but to confess. I am a bookaholic. It takes over much of my free time, famly time, what is supposed to be work time and sleep time. I have also just discovered it takes up my writing time. THAT was a revelation. A very wise coach told me once if you want to write........write. Simple I know, but not that simple at all. I envy bloggers that write every day, you know who you are. I can't believe it has been six months since my last blog, another confession, bless me. I even started this draft a week ago for pete's sake. I am committing to writing more here there and everywhere. So many of my posts may be short little snippets, the ones so hard for me to do, run on of the keyboard. I have officially signed up to take a writers workshop, dust off my movie script and get working on it again. Many of my nail friends will find it right up their alley, that's all I'm saying no use begging and those of you that have heard the rough draft remember you are sworn to secrecy!!! Just kidding, no not really. Hopfully it will come together sooner than later and I can start shopping it. Wouldn't that be cool. Hey If an exotic dancer can write Juno and get best screenplay......just saying. Signing off for now, till next time I get 5 minutes .

No comments:

Post a Comment